Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: DJConsole & DJMixStation2 UPDATES

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

kaleoPRO InfinityMember since 2003

Posted Thu 27 Nov 03 @ 9:50 am
Kaleo,

Just tried the patch. Program says it is not finding the .exe file when you try to open it. Just got my hercules yesterday. Can't get sound from the internal card or headphones in the unit. Tried every trick I know. Maybe it is conflicting with my other two soundcards?? Did you have any trouble. Everything seems to work ok (Except the cueing)

Thanks....

Posted Thu 27 Nov 03 @ 2:58 pm
vantinedj:
You are a full version user, so I imagine that you don't use the DJConsole version of VDJ but the full version.
Am I right?
The patch is only for the DJConsole version. I imagine these problems will be corrected in a futur version of the Full version.

Posted Thu 27 Nov 03 @ 3:32 pm
Yes, I am a full version user. Souns good. I am trying the controller now and the sound card stinks. Went back to the gigaport and usb phones. Didn't need that anyway. Except for the scratching part, does seem pretty good for the $$. What do you think?

Posted Thu 27 Nov 03 @ 10:51 pm
This is a really good sound card. You really need a dedicated USB port in order to bring it all the power it needs. I really enjoy the contrĂ´ler too. But if you want scratch, you'ld better wait for the PRO (XP10) controler.

Posted Fri 28 Nov 03 @ 8:54 am
docPRO InfinityMember since 2020
What is the Pro X10 controller? When will it be avail?

Thanks

Posted Fri 28 Nov 03 @ 3:28 pm

Posted Fri 28 Nov 03 @ 3:37 pm
docPRO InfinityMember since 2020
Thanks Kaleo. Duh, I guess I wasn't thinking.

Posted Fri 28 Nov 03 @ 4:09 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)