Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Fader cuts help
I was wondering if there's a way to change the Fader cuts pads to something else? I tried but in some skins I can but and some I can't. Whenever I do change it and close the software and go back it back there again. I don't use it that much because Im not really a scratch dj.

Posted Sun 19 May 24 @ 1:17 pm
Maybe if you don't use the pad page then just don't select it?

Connected controllers should allow for changing of the default pages assigned to pad buttons, but you should always check with the VirtualDJ hardware user manual for you controller to find out what needs to be known about the controller configuration for VirtualDJ first.

Everything there is to know about pad page assignment can be found at these sections of the User Manual:

• Pads section
    You can select the pad page you want for a controller's pad select button in the software
  • Pads Editor section
    You can add your own pad pages or even redefine existing ones if you want (although the latter is probably not advised)

Please take time to read the manual on those things and in general...it's really well written and answers pretty much all regular usability questions 🍺

Posted Sun 19 May 24 @ 1:47 pm
DJ VinylTouch wrote :
Maybe if you don't use the pad page then just don't select it?

Connected controllers should allow for changing of the default pages assigned to pad buttons, but you should always check with the VirtualDJ hardware user manual for you controller to find out what needs to be known about the controller configuration for VirtualDJ first.

Everything there is to know about pad page assignment can be found at these sections of the User Manual:

• Pads section
    You can select the pad page you want for a controller's pad select button in the software
  • Pads Editor section
    You can add your own pad pages or even redefine existing ones if you want (although the latter is probably not advised)

Please take time to read the manual on those things and in general...it's really well written and answers pretty much all regular usability questions 🍺

Thank you

Posted Mon 20 May 24 @ 11:42 am