Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: VDJ 2024 Problem with running Videos, Karaoke etc
I instvalled Virtual DJ 2024 last week. It worked fine for a few days. Then, all of a sudden I'm having issues with Loading any Video to a Deck, loading Karaoke onto a deck, trying to use video output control panel etc. When any of these activities are performed the Sceen goes blank, flashes and comes back to life but not to the most recent screen. I also get a Virtual DJ Pop up that says Problem opening database" Database unavailable. Its a complete mess. Im am sure its not an issue with the 2024 build but something went wrong with my installation. Music functioanality is fine, works great. Also, what is perplexing is the I can See all the Videos and Karaoke songs in my database. I just can load them on deck with crashing the program. Very Frustrating!!!

I was thinking that perhaps what is best solution would be to backup VDJ, files, folders, history, playlists etc to an external hard drive. Then, uninstall the program and all components and the reinstall the program and copy over my backup of files, folders etc. What would be the downside or possible problems if I did this? Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Posted Wed 17 Apr 24 @ 1:52 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006

Posted Wed 17 Apr 24 @ 4:54 am
I just Downloaded the new build but it won't install!! VDJ installer just goes blank after it asks if I want to change or repair. I try to open up VDJ and I keep getting build 8095

Posted Wed 17 Apr 24 @ 2:10 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Try to set earlyAccessUpdates to yes in VirtualDJ options then, and restart

Posted Wed 17 Apr 24 @ 2:40 pm