Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Beatsource not working since update - Win 11 issues
DigitillPRO SubscriberMember since 2021
To anyone else who shares this error, I feel your pain. With the latest update to Virtual DJ, my Beatsource account (which I pay for) is completely messed up now. I can only get the songs to load halfway if even that, and a new error comes up with "too many songs loaded" which has never happened. I have read the forums here and tried multiple fixes and still have achieved nothing. The one fix I continue to attempt is the deleting the beatport dll files in the plugins folder which throws a bit of confusion because I am on Windows 11 with a new laptop and the "documents" VirtualDJ folder no longer is on that location and when I do find the folder, there is only a 64 bit version of the plug-in.

I'm ready to be done with Beatsource, it's a decent price, however the most unreliable service i've ever used right down to songs not loading, missing, or just cut versions of tracks, this new error is the icing on the cake. Does anyone have a solution for Windows 11 64 bit? There is no 32 bit plugins folder, and that's the only solution I come across is to delete the respective beatport.dll files, but i'm only finding the 64 version, and when I delete it, and start up the program, I still have the same issues,

Thank you in advance for any solution to this

Posted Sun 15 Oct 23 @ 1:01 pm
The ultimate solution is to buy the tracks you need in advance of your gigs and not rely on streaming services.

Posted Sun 15 Oct 23 @ 1:41 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
There's no specific Windows 11 issues known.
What you can try is right-click the beatsource folder and select logout, then right-click again and select Clear Cache.
After that you can try to log in again

Posted Sun 15 Oct 23 @ 1:56 pm
DigitillPRO SubscriberMember since 2021
kradcliffe wrote :
The ultimate solution is to buy the tracks you need in advance of your gigs and not rely on streaming services.

This has led me right back to Promo Only

Posted Sun 15 Oct 23 @ 2:25 pm
I am having the same issue. Is there any way to rollback the build to a previous version in hopes it works?

Posted Sun 15 Oct 23 @ 6:39 pm
user24085935 wrote :
I am having the same issue. Is there any way to rollback the build to a previous version in hopes it works?

Sure - se below
But I doubt that will help

Posted Mon 16 Oct 23 @ 6:06 am