Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Impossible to connect to server - but no problem in another program, grayed Mount address and Login field
I have seen other people post on this. I can assure you that none of the proposed solutions resolved this issue for me.

I used Mixxx for over a year. I have a shoutcast1 stream that I use that requires the mount and login in Mixxx. It currently works; I tested it a few min ago. I also have a Shoutcast stream that doesn't require that information.

In Virtual DJ, the Mount Add and Login are grayed out. I put in my Shoutcast 1 stream, with the SAME SERVER URL as in Mixxx, the correct port, and my password. I continually get Impossible to connect to server. I have copied and pasted my password and typed it in. I just paid 300.00 for a license that appears that it will not use my preferred stream? And I want to use this tonight. Please advise. I have scoured your forums for a solution. I read that you have this so Shoutcast doesn't allow input for Mount and Login. But I need that. I don't care who says I don't. My account requires it.

Posted Sat 14 Oct 23 @ 9:08 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Which server are you using?

Posted Sun 15 Oct 23 @ 5:09 am
Shoutcast 1: 23.160.194.63

Posted Tue 17 Oct 23 @ 1:48 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
I mean is this your own service or it's hosted by a commercial shout cast host?

Posted Tue 17 Oct 23 @ 2:09 am