Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Regarding login error in virtual dj 2023
hi I m using Mac book pro I try to install the virtual dj 2023 its install but I cannot login in the software which shows me the error of internet connection. please help me with its issue.

Posted Sun 08 Oct 23 @ 12:42 pm
cant log in my controler without buying license ...last time and normaly i can use a controler for home users... why not yet... is it a internet connect. problem ??

Posted Sun 08 Oct 23 @ 1:58 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013

Posted Sun 08 Oct 23 @ 2:04 pm
ok ok... i see u understand and maybe find the problem .... after using ure link , my programm getz now to log in on the site and conect the prog with the internet ... but i got the same problem as well in the end because the host-file from ure link only incl a older pro version and so it ends every 10 minutes... BUT BEFORE i got the infinity 8.7 version ...full conecte.... why not yet ..

Posted Tue 10 Oct 23 @ 11:27 pm

Posted Wed 11 Oct 23 @ 12:31 am
no.. the guy who give it to me as a present buy it all together ...controler and licenses but he got nothing about or from it now .... and i cant use any version of my cause u got blocked them all ...why... do u cant see in my present log in´s which licenses i got and recreate them ... please ..

Posted Sun 15 Oct 23 @ 3:18 pm

Posted Sun 15 Oct 23 @ 4:11 pm