Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Pioneer DJM - V10 setting issues
The mixer and virtual Dj set up and connect easy as per the standard set up - 3124 configuration. However, using this doesn't allow any sound from channel 2 (3-4). I can see the levels working and everything on virtual DJ working but no sound through the fader. When I change the configuration to channel 3 & 4 (5/6 & 7/8) I have sound but now the interface doesn't work correctly on Virtual DJ everything is now to the left side of the crossfader and I need to use 4 decks to see the controls. I have reloaded Virtual DJ several times and removed it from my PC several times. Same issues and at times it may decide to jump to channel 3 not giving sound. Getting very frustrating for a bedroom DJ.

Posted Sat 16 Sep 23 @ 7:58 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Posted Sun 17 Sep 23 @ 3:10 pm
Sorry for the late response. Yes, to all. However, I have changed the audio source to deck 1 5/6 & Deck 2 7/8 so I can get sound and use the function but of course on VDJ it now all looks to the right-hand side of the crossfader (right two channels in use). Also, nothing saves in VDJ when I do change the settings.

Posted Tue 19 Sep 23 @ 7:48 pm