Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Anyone familiar with mapping Traktor controllers? Will the new X1 MK3 screens be usable?
seanPRO InfinityMember since 2018
I've used the Traktor X1 Mk2 for 10 years and thinking about pre-ordering the new X1 Mk3. The Mk2 had some displays which showed the loop size and worked great in Virtual DJ but I noticed the screens on the Mk3 seem a little more complex and was wondering if these are expected to work.

I noticed some other Traktor controllers have screen support and others don't. Is this something that has be added by the Virtual DJ team or can this support be added by end users?

I know what you're thinking, wait for release and find out. But I destroy these devices every 18 months and intend to buy up as many Mk2's as a I can if the Mk3 isn't going to meet my needs.

Posted Wed 13 Sep 23 @ 4:37 pm
OLED screens are already supported on Prime 4 and some other controllers so no reason for them not to be supported on the new Traktor one.

Not something that can be done by the end user, you would have to wait for an official mapping.

Posted Wed 13 Sep 23 @ 5:02 pm
seanPRO InfinityMember since 2018
Good to know, I think I might just start buying up some Mk2s just in case.

Posted Wed 13 Sep 23 @ 5:21 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
The NI screens have nothing to do with the Prime4 Oled displays.

The X1 MK3 is not supported, not high in our todo list, and even if you create your own definition, you wont get the displays working.

Posted Thu 14 Sep 23 @ 1:56 am