Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Numark mixtrack PRO ll
My mixtrack Pro ll has stopped working with virtual dj. If I can get it to connect at all after about 10 minutes it stops working or freezes.l am using a Lenovo G700 laptop and I have a pro infinity licence but it still won’t connect, the nearest to an answer I can find is to use it with virtual dj 8, but I can’t get it to roll back to virtual dj 8.
Can you please advise me how to fix this issue or do I need to buy another controller?

Posted Mon 11 Sep 23 @ 12:21 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Looks like an issue in USB connection and since it can work some times, i suggest to try..
- different USB cable
- different USB port
- some USB hub if available, or if already using, try without.

Posted Mon 11 Sep 23 @ 6:44 am
Don’t think it’s a usb cable problem,I’ve tried various cables and ports, the device is fully lit up. When virtual dj boots up I get a message saying that the GeForce drivers are too old and I should update them, and when I run the update it says the best drivers are installed. The question is does the controller work with the most recent version of virtual dj?

Posted Tue 12 Sep 23 @ 7:57 pm
M Doherty wrote :
...The question is does the controller work with the most recent version of virtual dj?

The answer to that is: Yes it does

Posted Wed 13 Sep 23 @ 6:33 am
Without knowing the content of the message I can't be sure, but the message could just be info about the GPU not being suitable for stems.

If you're not using stems then you can disregard it.

Posted Wed 13 Sep 23 @ 7:48 am