Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Fader and volume - Urgent help
Hi
I need a urgent help.
VDJ has produced always the same volume regardless if the fader was at 50% or 0% if I have a tracks on deck 1 for example. After having connected VDJ to a DDJ-SR (yesterday), now without any console connected (just using it on the computer), the volume changes if I move the fader from 50% to 0% considering as the example above, my track is on the deck 1. What has happened? How can I change it back as before?
Thank you so much

Posted Sat 26 Aug 23 @ 12:21 pm
if you mean the cross fader check the crossfader curve in options you were probably on cut

Posted Sat 26 Aug 23 @ 3:32 pm
Check your audio config. You may have stacked output, or a mix up between master and cue/headphones output

Posted Sat 26 Aug 23 @ 3:52 pm
the fix was in the cross fader curve. For some reason, the connection with the DDJ-SR made it switch to cut indeed. I put it back to FULL and now it works as before.

Posted Mon 28 Aug 23 @ 9:43 am
user24022989 wrote :
the fix was in the cross fader curve. For some reason, the connection with the DDJ-SR made it switch to cut indeed. I put it back to FULL and now it works as before.

I didn't get that it was the crossfader you were talking about :)

But yes the current crossfader curve was typically decided by the most recently connected controller

Posted Mon 28 Aug 23 @ 10:34 am