Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: HELP!
When I signed up and purchased the lifetime Pro I made a typo in my email address now ofc I can not access the email to get my license code but nobody on the help service seems to understand even though it's very simple I have sent the screenshots of the PayPal payment, told them the incorrect email used and what it should be but nobody seems to be hearing me.

Posted Mon 05 Jun 23 @ 10:49 am
You don't need a code, just the mistyped email address and password to login.

Posted Mon 05 Jun 23 @ 11:38 am
Hi there well problem is to log in a verification code is sent to the email entered and as it’s got a typo I can’t log on to that address.

Posted Mon 05 Jun 23 @ 11:41 am
What if you try logging in from within the software?

Posted Mon 05 Jun 23 @ 11:51 am
Just tried that it asked for a password but not able to make the account 😕

Posted Mon 05 Jun 23 @ 11:54 am
I sent a message to support showing the PayPal payment and asked them to merge the 2 accounts after looking online but nobody replies.

Posted Mon 05 Jun 23 @ 11:56 am
Support can take a while but nobody on the forum can help with account related issues.

Posted Mon 05 Jun 23 @ 12:01 pm
Yes pretty frustrating as this must be a common issue and easily fixed thanks for the replies.

Posted Mon 05 Jun 23 @ 12:07 pm
any idea how long customers services taking to come back on average? Before I have to renew my old software for a gig tmw.

Posted Mon 05 Jun 23 @ 1:11 pm
No idea but some people do complain about long response times. Just depends which staff are available I guess.

Posted Mon 05 Jun 23 @ 1:18 pm
They should do themselves a favour and offer you a job

Posted Mon 05 Jun 23 @ 1:26 pm
Well I do sit all day and do nothing :)

Posted Mon 05 Jun 23 @ 1:54 pm
Support just messaged back and resolved the issue by moving the license to the correct email. So pretty fast reaction time to be fair taking into account the weekend. Thanks :)

Posted Mon 05 Jun 23 @ 2:03 pm
Glad you're all sorted. Probably someone in the USA given the time they responded.

Posted Mon 05 Jun 23 @ 2:13 pm