Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Where is my license number?
safaconPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Hello. I previously purchased a full version of virtual dj pro and enjoyed it for many years. I want to use it again with a controller but the program will not allow it. My account shows that I don't own a license. Where did it go? I absolutely purchased a full blown version of virtual dj pro with a license number. Please help as I would like to enjoy the software again. Thank you!

Posted Sun 04 Jun 23 @ 2:04 am
it's log-in based now. no numbers. use the email and password you used when you purchased your license

Posted Sun 04 Jun 23 @ 8:02 am
Thank you, I was not aware of that since my original purchase was over 10 years ago with VDJ 7 pro. When I log in (VDJ 8) it still shows "pro trial 29 days left - Allen & Heath 4D" as if I don't own a license and am on a trial basis. Why is that?

Also, since my mac is on (El Capitan) an older OS, I decided to install VDJ on a newer- ish PC running windows 10 pro and ditch the mac. I would like to use VDJ with a Pioneer DDJ SR2 controller that was gifted me. I installed the program, logged in and of course it tells me that I need a pro license. Again, the license was purchase in full but once logged in the site treats me as if I don't own one and will not let me use the DDJ SR2 and simply distorts the sound of the unit. Your assistance if greatly appreciated! Thank you.

Posted Mon 05 Jun 23 @ 1:23 am
weird. thought i had used plain english.
maybe contact support and they can help you

Posted Mon 05 Jun 23 @ 2:36 am
I fully understand and appreciate what you wrote. It appears that once I log in Virtual DJ does not recognize me as a licensed pro user even though I have been for over 10 years. Hence, the prevailing issue. Either way, thank you for taking the time to respond.
I appreciate your effort!

Posted Mon 05 Jun 23 @ 6:15 pm
Just noticed that under my name, I appear as a home user. This is an issue that support has to fix.

Posted Mon 05 Jun 23 @ 6:20 pm