Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Dj Transitions between Tracks....
Hello World Im new to Virtual Dj effects and was wondering. What are the best sound effects I can download to use to transition between songs to make cool effects? Hip Hop and R&B is mainly what I play and country music.

Posted Mon 08 May 23 @ 2:24 am
If yo are a beginner you probably want to use at the mix fx that are available in the essentials skin
That automatically puts effects on top of a crossfader mixes
You can even combine that with smart fader, which handles the beatmatching, eq'ing and so on
I did a video on it recently:

Posted Mon 08 May 23 @ 6:45 am
I'm not that new at Virtual dj. I already knew about the MixFx it's a cool feature but I was talking about just sound effects to download. I just have have to just keep looking. Thanks for the video.

Posted Mon 08 May 23 @ 11:04 am
Oh. I don't think you need to spend time on that, You most likely won't need them
VDJ matches the ones that everyone use, and which are also on hardware based setups like hardware mixers
So it's only if you want variations of the standard ones that you need to go look

Posted Mon 08 May 23 @ 11:27 am
@djdee903876 what do you mean by sound effects?

Are you referring to sampled sounds, such as an airhorn or applause, or a DJ drop such as "DJ Dee in the mix"?

If on the other hand you mean effects such as echo, reverb etc. that get added to the original audio, then those are usually referred to as just effects, not sound effects.

Posted Mon 08 May 23 @ 3:19 pm
Yes GroovinDj that's what I meant just effects. I've been going through them they seem alright so for.

Posted Mon 08 May 23 @ 4:37 pm
Thanks guys for the quick responses.

Posted Mon 08 May 23 @ 4:38 pm
tonz76PRO SubscriberMember since 2021
klausmogensen wrote :
If yo are a beginner you probably want to use at the mix fx that are available in the essentials skin
That automatically puts effects on top of a crossfader mixes
You can even combine that with smart fader, which handles the beatmatching, eq'ing and so on
I did a video on it recently:

This was great thanks for taking the time to post 👍

Posted Sat 02 Dec 23 @ 6:51 am