Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Still having major issues with stems (1.0, never mind 2.0)
they worked fine before this update, now even generating 1.0 stems is broken even though I have what appears to be the correct settings, and what I've been told to do multiple times.

I'm starting to get really annoyed. My specs, AGAIN.

Ryzen 5 5600H
GTX-1060
it's got an APU Vega 7, and it's no matter what I do, STILL defaulting to the integrated card for the stems engine and not the Nvidia one. It works half the time, and doesn't work the other half. 1.0 stems work on half the tracks. Even pre-generated stems 2.0 only load halfway or sometimes not at al. This is extremely annoying. 15 years using this software and I have NEVER had this many issues.

I'm also not the only one having similar issues. A couple of my friends as well - having a similar issue. I'm going back to a pre-2023 build because this SUCKS.

I wish there was a way to have 2 installations so I could just use the old version for shows, and the new for doing things offline, like doing mashups and recording them for later playback.

Posted Sat 14 Jan 23 @ 8:20 am
aillecat wrote :
I wish there was a way to have 2 installations so I could just use the old version for shows, and the new for doing things offline, like doing mashups and recording them for later playback.

There is

Posted Sat 14 Jan 23 @ 12:55 pm
Still doesn't address the bugs. And this isn't just me. I have a whole team of DJs having similar issues.

Posted Sat 14 Jan 23 @ 7:32 pm