Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Problems Stems 2.0
Greetings, I bought my new laptop based on the specifications that virtual DJ 2023 asks for. The specifications of my new laptop is, AMD Ryzen 7 6800H 8-core/16-thread processor, 4.7 Ghz max boost. Nvidia RTX 3050-ti 1745mhz at 95w GPU. Ddr5 memory 8gb. When I go to use Stems 2.0 live it tells me that (without a high-end graphic card we do not recommend calculating high-quality stems in real-time, because maxing out you computers resources during live performances can affect heat, battery life & overall stability). I hope you can help me.

Posted Wed 11 Jan 23 @ 2:10 pm
The 3050ti is a low end graphics card compared to the other RTX ones and currently does not work for stems.

Dev team have been looking in to it for a while now.

I sent the laptop back as the performance was no better than on chip graphics.

Posted Wed 11 Jan 23 @ 2:51 pm
try runnin a laptop without battery and use a ac cooler for laptop and use separate power hub not your laptop

Posted Wed 11 Jan 23 @ 2:54 pm

Posted Wed 11 Jan 23 @ 4:36 pm
Thanks to guys who commented, read your post, yes and in one way or another they clarified several questions I had. So they wrote in VDJPedia that the requirements are (NVIDIA video card (GTX 1050 or above, RTX recommended) which is incorrect information. As kradcliffe wrote, there must be a clarification that doesn't really work.

@Ramirez48 It doesn't work as you said, still with the same message.

Posted Wed 11 Jan 23 @ 6:28 pm