Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: numark NVII mapping
hello my fellow djs. i got a Numark NV II and after finally getting it back up and running due to the firmware update, now i can't get it to map it with the program. any help would be appreciated

Posted Sun 08 Jan 23 @ 7:50 pm
Are you sure that you didn't try to update NVII with the firmware of NV (the first original model) ?
Which firmware version installer have you used ?
Version 1.07 is for NV (original model)
Version 1.01 is for NVII (and it must have been a somehow recent release since a firmware update for NVII didn't exist at least until the summer of 2020 that was the last time I used NVII live)

Posted Mon 09 Jan 23 @ 9:38 am
Thanks man.. yeah I made sure I was using the most updated one.. I finally got it to load music but none of the buttons on the controller works......

Posted Thu 19 Jan 23 @ 11:42 pm
My experience with the NV-II is that is must be connected directly to the computer USB port (NOT through a hub) and it must be using a good quality USB cable. When I've connected the NV-II via a USB 3 (C to A) hub I've had mine randomly disconnect and re-connect but only the sound card portion comes back.
I've been using it directly connected to a USB port on the computer for several months now and no issue.
Additionally make sure that you've done that thing where you turn off "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power" on each USB device in Device Manager in Windows.

Posted Fri 20 Jan 23 @ 1:35 pm