Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: quantize auto sync bpm
hey guys, its good to be back after 2 years, i have some problem need help.
my music bpm will auto sync and pitchlock masterdeck when quantize on, for example :

Deck A is mute BPM=125, quantize on
Deck B volume is on BPM=128, quantize on
when i press Deck A play button it will autosync bpm and pitchlock with masterdeck (Deck B)
it will not happen when is quantize off, i already turn off option page autosync, autobpm.....
but its not working, if someone have same issue, pls help. thx

Posted Wed 14 Dec 22 @ 2:39 pm
Check Klaus' amazing video on the topic, (which may answer your question)

Posted Wed 14 Dec 22 @ 7:34 pm
HEY DEEJAY, thx for reply my question, i watched the video u post, in video 1:46, im already turn off "smart play" function in option page, but it still auto sync and pitchlock other deck music

Posted Thu 15 Dec 22 @ 2:43 pm
check skin location (button) 6 as shown in the manual:
https://www.virtualdj.com/manuals/virtualdj/interface/decks/deckbasics/index.html#pro

to see which of the following you may have enabled currently:

Auto Match BPM Automatically changes the pitch to match the BPM of the opposing deck when a song is loaded.

Auto Key Match Automatically changes the key when a song is loaded to match they key of the opposing deck when the key difference is up to 1 semitone.

Auto Sync on Play Automatically start playing from the nearest position that would allow the songs to be beat-matched with one another.

Auto Pitch Lock Automatically locks the pitch sliders of both decks whenever BPMs are matched. When moving manually, both pitch sliders will move together in order to stay matched.

Uncheck all, to do all manually.

And what do you have set for your quantize settings?
(type quantize in the settings options search)

Are they as you wish them to be?

What I love so much about VDJ, is that configure it exactly as you love most.

Posted Thu 15 Dec 22 @ 3:17 pm
Maybe also watch this:

Posted Thu 15 Dec 22 @ 3:19 pm
Perfect Klaus.. didn't know of this video. Your videos are priceless ! !

Posted Thu 15 Dec 22 @ 3:25 pm
HEY Deejay and Klaus, thx for all u guys support, i tried all of u guys provided solution, its still not working at all, so i record a video to explan it
https://youtu.be/F1R0VulGRn4

also my other question, everytime i launch VDJ the master volume will reset, have to lock it or sync with midi?

Posted Sat 17 Dec 22 @ 3:59 pm