Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: New Update
J J ZrnPRO InfinityMember since 2019
I just added the updates and now am having audio issues. It sounds like there is an effect that is being turned on cause the audio kicks out or is be modified in some way. However, there is no consistency to what the impact is cause..sometimes the audio is non existent or is muted etc..it happens on either deck...it seems like it could be something in the eq?..but i have no idea...I am using the EZRemix Eq mode. I there a way i can go back to the version with out the updates? Thanks!

Posted Tue 13 Dec 22 @ 12:17 pm
disable real time stems in options and you will know if your computer has issues with the new stems :-)

Posted Tue 13 Dec 22 @ 1:19 pm
As Wickedmix as mentioned you can set the Option: stemsRealtimeSeparation to Disabled

or you can just revert back to the Stems 1.0 as you had in your previous version,
by setting stemsRealtimeSeparation to Reduced quality

No need to go back to an older version, and you can always pre-compute(save) the 2.0 stems, and use the 1.0 stemsRealtimeSeparation when needed.

Note the 2.0 stems will be used, if they are saved, when stemsRealtimeSeparation Reduced quality is enabled.

There are too many amazing improvements being added every week, to be stuck with an older version.

Posted Tue 13 Dec 22 @ 1:43 pm
J J ZrnPRO InfinityMember since 2019
It worked..thanks guys!

Posted Tue 13 Dec 22 @ 8:28 pm