Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: NUMARK NS7 III - Momentary anomalous acceleration by pressing the PLAY key
hello, since september 2021 i have a serious problem with virtual dj and my Numark NS7 III. PREMISE; I've already made all the necessary attempts (reinstall, delete settings, new high quality usb cable, new more powerful PC, etc etc) but the problem persists. It happened after an update and with Serato (to test) everything works regularly (this is also to exclude a hardware problem). Basically, when I launch a track in tempo, if I use the CUE keys, everything is perfect, the moment I confirm with the PLAY key, the track undergoes anomalous acceleration and clearly the record ends up off the beat and I have to continuously adjust the speed using the pitch bend keys. The same happens when braking; if I press the play button to BRAKE STOP, initially the disc has a violent acceleration for a second. Can any technician help me? Personally I think it's a bug of VDJ regarding NUMARK. Thank you in advance

Posted Sun 11 Dec 22 @ 1:20 pm
Note: This only happens with the engines running. If two tracks are in beat, for example, and I activate the motor, the same thing happens. An exaggerated push at the start. I also tried to calibrate the controller, to set low or high torque. Anything.

Posted Sun 11 Dec 22 @ 2:46 pm
UP :(((

Posted Thu 15 Dec 22 @ 7:13 pm