Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Virtual Dj not showing up on Prime 4 screen
I have a problem where Virtual Dj not showing up on Prime 4 screen.I can see that my computer can see the controller as it say's connected in the Prime 4 driver control panel.Also Virtual DJ gives the option to select the Prime 4 in Audio setting's.The screen of the Prime 4 just shows Computer Mode I have tried different USB ports also restting virtual DJ.

Posted Thu 10 Nov 22 @ 9:46 am
Try delete Denon Prime4 Screen.zip file located in Documents/VirtualDJ/Skins and reconect your Prime 4, while your PC is connected to internet and restart VDJ.

Posted Thu 10 Nov 22 @ 11:18 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Posted Thu 10 Nov 22 @ 11:52 am
So I tested on my second computer and it workred fine.So I deleted the prime 4 window drivers and reinstalled them and that resolved the problem.Thanks for they Reply

Posted Thu 10 Nov 22 @ 12:28 pm
Hallo ich habe das gleiche Problem und schon die hier beschriebenen Dinge versucht. Es passiert nichts, der Denon Screen bleibt schwarz. Skin gelöscht nichts keine Veränderung.
Ich habe es am PC win11 getestet das selbe.
Mein System Notebook ist WIn10, I5 8gb Ram neue Treiber und Updates.
Denon prime4 2.5.0 Firmware

Kann es an VDJ liegen das es nicht kompatibel ist?

Posted Wed 15 Feb 23 @ 8:52 am
Hello, I have the same problem and have already tried the things described here. Nothing happens, the Denon screen stays black. Skin deleted nothing no change.
I tested it on PC win11 the same.
My system Notebook is WIn10, I5 8gb Ram new drivers and updates.
Denon prime4 2.4.0 firmware

Can it be because of VDJ that it is not compatible?

Posted Wed 15 Feb 23 @ 3:24 pm
Madpaddy wrote :
I have a problem where Virtual Dj not showing up on Prime 4 screen.I can see that my computer can see the controller as it say's connected in the Prime 4 driver control panel.Also Virtual DJ gives the option to select the Prime 4 in Audio setting's.The screen of the Prime 4 just shows Computer Mode I have tried different USB ports also restting virtual DJ.

Posted Sun 02 Jul 23 @ 6:12 pm
Madpaddy wrote :

Is there a video to show how to fix this.......Please

Posted Thu 13 Jul 23 @ 12:24 am
I have a problem where Virtual Dj not showing up on Prime 4 screen.I can see that my computer can see the controller as it say's connected in the Prime 4
Is there a tutorial or video to fix this

Posted Thu 13 Jul 23 @ 9:16 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013

Posted Thu 13 Jul 23 @ 9:34 pm