Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Virtual DJ Pro Warning - Frames Dropped
hazmat9PRO InfinityMember since 2019
When live broadcasting on Mixcloud I have been getting a msg which says; "Warning - Frames Dropped..." I can't read the rest of the message since it won't allow me to expand the window. The result has been constant buffering and the inability to play music and/or videos without interruption. I don't notice it (other than the message on VDJ) but I monitor the live feed through another computer and can see there are issues, not to mention my audience is complaining about the buffering as well. I'm trying to find things I can do to prevent and/or minimize these occurrences. I'm running in the video broadcast area "Quality Medium (1280x720@2000, 96) The music baud rate of 96 in pretty low.....and even with this, there are still issues. I'm also using a router and unfortunately my computer does not have a ethernet connection, however the router is adjacent to my laptop. I'm running Windows 11 with 32 mb of RAM, so multi-tasking isn't an issue. Also I run all my music/videos and 2 webcams through VDJ Pro (I don't use OBS). Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Posted Sat 29 Oct 22 @ 3:50 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Which processor and graphics card do you have?

To check your internet connection, you could a speedtest website, check your upload rate. At the very minimum this should be 2 mbps (2000 kbps for video + 96 kbps for audio)

Posted Sat 29 Oct 22 @ 3:55 pm