Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: beatsource Link not working after Update 7183
Haved clear cache, deleted the beatport folder in the cache folder and all associated files and i can login after redownloading the plugin but can't search for songs or see any of my playlists..

Edit: I must note Deezer is still fully functional and working
I have rolled back to a previous build (7131) yet I'm still unable to use Beatsource 🤷‍♂️

Posted Wed 19 Oct 22 @ 12:59 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
It looks like Beatsource is having network problems at the moment.

Posted Wed 19 Oct 22 @ 1:35 pm
I got this from Beatsource in an email:

Dear Beatsource subscriber:

A Microsoft security patch released on October 11 has prevented some Windows 10 and 11 users from being able to access their Beatsource accounts from their DJ software. The Windows patches that appear to be affecting Beatsource subscriptions are:

Windows 11 22h2:
- KB5019509
- KB5018427

Windows 11 21h2:
- KB5018418
- KB5020387

Windows 10 21h2
- KB5020435
- KB5018410

Our internal team has replicated this issue and is actively working on a resolution. In the meantime, some customers have reported that rolling back these updates has resolved the concern. We have not tested this fix as we are focused on a long term resolution, but those that are experiencing issues may explore the option found here. We appreciate your patience in the meantime.

- The Beatsource Team

Posted Wed 19 Oct 22 @ 6:19 pm
Beatsource have now fixed the issue 😊👌

Posted Wed 19 Oct 22 @ 10:47 pm
Beatsource Link is still not working in Virtual DJ (Mac). I can login, but folders or songs are not listed.
It's working fine with Traktor Pro 3, so I guess the issue is in the latest Virtual DJ update.

Posted Thu 20 Oct 22 @ 12:36 pm
beat source is not working for Mac any solution to the problem i have a party this tuesday

Posted Sun 23 Oct 22 @ 8:09 pm
@klausmogensen

I uninstalled the update W10 KB5018410 and IDJpool works again. Unfortunately I can't say anything about Beatsource because I don't have one. It seems to be related.

Posted Mon 24 Oct 22 @ 12:54 am
yes, it looks like iDJPool (the pro audio option) and VJ'Pro (the pro video option) are available again - I just tested it, and they work ok on my setup.
I didn't need to uninstall a windows update for it to work

Posted Mon 24 Oct 22 @ 2:19 am
@klausmogensen

I re-installed the update W10 KB5018410 and IDJpool works perfect.

Posted Mon 24 Oct 22 @ 2:47 am
Been having this issue last few weeks. Updated VDJ and did the other cache clearing thing. Still have problem of with Beatsource tracks not loading, well some tracks load and some tracks don't load or it'll load but the song length is inaccurate.

Posted Sat 29 Oct 22 @ 4:09 am