Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: broadcast not working after update
DO NOT UPDATE VDJ YOU WONT BE ABLE TO BROADCAST TO ANYTHING IF IT WORK BEFORE>> SUPPORT JUST GIVES YOU NOTHING..

Posted Tue 11 Oct 22 @ 9:04 pm
I've tested Facebook, Twitch, YouTube,..and was able to connect and stream to all of them using the current EA build update.
if you're going to make a post about something not working or that you feel is a 'bug' or other issue.. please give real details that the dev's can look at. no one can fix an issue or help you if you have a specific issue, if they don't know what the issue is aside from one thing not working on one person's computer.

Posted Wed 12 Oct 22 @ 5:00 am
thanks i got it...

Posted Fri 14 Oct 22 @ 3:05 pm
adjnuPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Same issue here. I tried to 2 different servers on both my laptops i updated and they both shut down. I tried use my cellphone to connect to same server and it works. I tried cell phone on wifi network the laptops are on and it connects. Yeah something happened after update.

Posted Sat 15 Oct 22 @ 12:30 am
could the bug be with a custom rtmp?

Posted Sat 15 Oct 22 @ 12:38 am
wildcountryclub wrote :
I've tested Facebook, Twitch, YouTube,..and was able to connect and stream to all of them using the current EA build update.
if you're going to make a post about something not working or that you feel is a 'bug' or other issue.. please give real details that the dev's can look at. no one can fix an issue or help you if you have a specific issue, if they don't know what the issue is aside from one thing not working on one person's computer.

could the bug be with a custom rtmp?

Posted Sat 15 Oct 22 @ 12:39 am
user24671917 wrote :
thanks i got it...

i had issues using a custom rtmp, so went back to b7151 and mines connects now as showm

Posted Sat 15 Oct 22 @ 1:09 am
I ran into this today when I tried streaming to Twitch. VDJ (7168) crashed as soon as I hit the broadcast button.

Reverted to previous build and it was fine. GTX1650 graphics if it's related.

Posted Sat 15 Oct 22 @ 1:11 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Is safeVideoDecode option enabled for you?

Posted Sat 15 Oct 22 @ 1:55 pm
Yes it is enabled.

Posted Sat 15 Oct 22 @ 2:22 pm
Can you try turning it off? It shouldn't be necessary for 1650

Posted Sat 15 Oct 22 @ 3:51 pm
Next stream is tomorrow so I will try then.

Posted Sat 15 Oct 22 @ 5:32 pm
Turning off safeVideoDecode did the trick. Thanks Adion.

Posted Sun 16 Oct 22 @ 1:29 pm
Thanks, will investigate further why it doesn't work with safeVideoDecode on (since it is needed for some older gpu's)

Posted Sun 16 Oct 22 @ 2:14 pm