Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: BPM editor manual adjustements get lost
Hi! I'm running VDJ pro latest update on a Win 11 latest update in combo with a pioneer DDJ-REV7

I'm having issues with the bpm beat markers: first I do a "analyse BPM" on a track, and then I manually adjust it with the BPM editor. Problem is that after loading/unloading/loading a track the BPM marker moves
load track:

unload track and reload track:

I've had this with several tracks (so not an mp3 file corrupt issue or something). I reinstalled VDJ and then reloaded a VDJ-database backup but the issue remains.
I tried serato ... where beatmatching is flawless.

Any ideas on solving this?

Posted Mon 10 Oct 22 @ 8:05 pm
its been happening to me for years random tracks do it from time to time I've posted about it before nothing really changed so I've learned to live with it usually the second adjustment sticks

Posted Mon 10 Oct 22 @ 8:35 pm
so what you are saying is that a clean install of VDJ with no restore of db backup won't solve the issue.
thx, saves me a lot of time...

Posted Tue 11 Oct 22 @ 9:48 am
thx for the technical support, VDJ support, your input has been of great help

all kidding aside: if you owe a DDJ REV-7 and have trouble with unstable beatmixing, whether you use autosync or do it manually with visual help from the wave form: lower your latency settings via the REV 7 config panel. That does the trick.

Posted Mon 17 Oct 22 @ 4:22 pm
I've noticed that in the past as well. Definitely a bug.

Posted Mon 17 Oct 22 @ 4:57 pm