Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Audio from BOTH main and headphone on Mixtrack Platinum FX?
I think there's a problem with either the mapping or audio routing with VDJ 2021 and the Numark Mixtrack Platinum FX controller: I get audio from BOTH the main out and headphone/cue out when I play a track. If the headphone/cue button of the controller is ON, then the headphone volume knob affects both headphone and main volume. If the HP/cue button is OFF, then the master volume affects both HP and main volume!

I'm using the default mapping (see screenshot) and latest VDJ updates and controller firmware. My laptop is a Win10 with latest generation i7 (2021), 16 gb RAM, RTX 2060 and 2 TB SSD, running VDJ 2021 Infinity Pro license.

As a test I downloaded Serato Lite on the same laptop and the audio routing works as expected. I also use Pioneer SB3 and Rane One controllers with VDJ, with their default mappings and the same laptop, and they work as intended so I know how the buttons, Cue Mix knobs and such are supposed to work. Do I need to return the Mixtrack Platinum FX since it's the only one that doesn't work with VDJ?

Posted Fri 16 Sep 22 @ 5:38 pm
Mate, I'm having the same issue! I am really looking forward to seeing the response.

Posted Sat 17 Sep 22 @ 4:14 pm
Yes hopefully we get a resolution otherwise I need to return the controller!

Posted Sat 17 Sep 22 @ 10:20 pm
My suggestion would be to check your Windows settings and make sure you do not have the Mixtrack selected as default for Windows sound. Set Windows to your internal audio interface (Realtek or similar).

Posted Sun 18 Sep 22 @ 1:58 pm
OmMattyControlleristMember since 2020
I have similar problem with my newly purchased Numark Mixtrack Platinum FX, im running it on PC with Window 11 Home, I7 & 16G RAM.

I'm reluctant to purchase full license until this is resolved, so im running Virtual DJ Pro Demo, could this be the problem?

i would greatly appreciate any help with this.

Posted Tue 17 Jan 23 @ 10:00 am