Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: VDJ not displaying any of my songs (all of a sudden); acting as if it can't find my DB
I was working fine in VDJ earlier today, then left the app open for a few hours to work on other things away the computer. When I came back, no songs could be found when I viewed the folders or did searches (crazy!). All my virtual folders, filter folders, favorites, lists, etc. are still showing like normal, and my VDJ DB is in the proper location (Documents > VirtualDJ) with the proper date. One thing I do remember doing before I left my computer is trying to access one of the online music databases like IDJPool or VJPro via the browser sections (I don't have a subscription, but just seeing what it was like; see attached screen shot). Do you think it reset the pointer to my DB somehow and VDJ doesn't know where look for my local music now? How do I reset this? Also, if this really happened the way I described, did I stumble upon some weird bug?

Posted Mon 05 Sep 22 @ 9:57 pm
Duh...I unselected Show Music in the browser options. I was hoping it would be something easy to fix. Sorry for the fire drill.

Posted Mon 05 Sep 22 @ 10:21 pm
Since the release of VDJ 8, people have asked for a much more visible ON status for the "show" icons...

Having just a slightly different shade of grey, it's not very clear which buttons are selected.

Some text (i.e. Showing Music) along the top edge of the browser would work too.

Im not sure why it's even possible to have nothing selected.

Posted Tue 06 Sep 22 @ 8:22 am