Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: dont get my license
I bought a license for $19.
I didn't get the license on the website but in the application it shows that I have a license but stops me after 15 minutes.
Keeps taking money from me every month and not getting what I paid for

Posted Sun 07 Aug 22 @ 10:28 am
There is only 1 star under your name, which usually means that you don't hsve a license connected to your login credentials
Could you have somehow mixed-up more sets of credentials?

Posted Sun 07 Aug 22 @ 10:38 am
I can send a photo from the application that does show that I have a license.
What else can I upload to solve this?

Posted Sun 07 Aug 22 @ 10:41 am
On here you're showing as s32411152 but your profile shows user23735934.

The email address (or login details) you used when buying the subscription needs to be the same as the one in your account/profile here.

You need to login to VDJ with the same details you used to pay for the sub.

Posted Sun 07 Aug 22 @ 4:00 pm
user23735934 wrote :
I bought a license for $19.
I didn't get the license on the website but in the application, it shows that I have a license but stops me after 15 minutes.
Keeps taking money from me every month and not getting what I paid for

i have the same problem .. contact customer service but hasn't helped at all. my licence should expirer on the 14/08 but instead i bought another one as i was doing a gig but this still didn't so am out of money and this dont work. this is so rubbish

Posted Sun 07 Aug 22 @ 9:10 pm
You don't have the same problem as the OP doesn't have a license showing in their profile (says "Home user" under the name) and you're showing as having a Pro subscription.

Quote :
contact customer service

About what (in as much detail as possible)? What exactly did you say to them?

Quote :
hasn't helped

Meaning what? What was their reply?

As you already have an active sub there was no need to buy another one for your gig. You would have been fine until at least 14/08 (one week later).

Quote :
this still didn't

This still didn't........what?

Posted Mon 08 Aug 22 @ 5:52 pm