Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: VDJ non responsive just beeps using Imac.
Ive been using VDJ for some time now with a single controller license (CDJ 400's) Recently bought a Denon Prime 4 and upgraded to the Pro infinity license. It worked fine for a couple of days, now every time I try to use VDJ it loads one track, then freezes. Anything that i click on just beeps. I have uninstalled and then reinstalled VDJ software still does the same. Any ideas folks? This happens any time, it doesn't matter if connected to the controller or not. No other software on the Imac seems to have any issues, just VDJ. I feel like pulling my hair out.

Posted Tue 05 Jul 22 @ 1:27 pm
iowleePRO InfinityMember since 2014
Quick update, it only seems to be misbehaving on video files. Audio files seem to be playing OK, no freezing or beeping involved.

Every time i load a video file it stops, becomes non responsive and just beeps, I then have to force close VDJ.

Does that help with any answers?

Lee

Posted Tue 05 Jul 22 @ 4:40 pm
iowleePRO InfinityMember since 2014
Problem potentially solved, don't know how or why it did it but I have a feeling it was to do with the Denon prime 4 skin. I reloaded VDJ again but this time removed the skin from downloads (even though it wasn't even selected) and it seems to be working fine. Fingers crossed for tomorrow. Random as I didn't actually change anything as far as I'm aware from the settings before it stopped working. Don't you just love technology.

Posted Tue 05 Jul 22 @ 11:37 pm