Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Auto mix in LE 8 version
No luck locating the automix feature in Virtual DJ LE 8 that came with the Party Mix controller.
Do I need to upgrade the version to get access ?

Posted Sat 18 Jun 22 @ 8:03 pm
Why bother with auto mix when you have a controller to mix the tracks yourself and may be the auto mix feature is missing from the LE limited edition version that's my opinion.

Posted Sun 19 Jun 22 @ 1:03 pm
In fact all tabs in the sidelist are missing. Automix being one of them. Very confusing when trying to go through tutorials and your UI is quite different. So I am wondering if there is a global parameter somewhere to enable these tabs or is it the limitation of my LIMITED EDITION. Apart from stating that the browser has some missing features compared to the full version,( simple red X in the comparative chart). I contacted support to get some help and discuss the upgrade path, if required.

Posted Sun 19 Jun 22 @ 6:05 pm
Yes i do belive it is the limitation of the le version of the software you could always use the pro subscription licence at $19 per month and if it is not for you you can cancel at any time but saying that it will give you all the rest of the features that are missing from the le version for the options of licencing click on to the buy section and that will give you all information you need.Hope it helps

Posted Sun 19 Jun 22 @ 7:16 pm