Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Probléme bouton CUE gauche et FADER gauche
floxiisHome userMember since 2019
Je m'explique, mon CUE ne fonctionne plus depuis la derniere mise à jour. Quand je monte le fader de gauche la musique demarre alors que normalement c'est le "volume qui devrait juste monter" pourquoi ?? et le bouton CUE ne fonctionne plus du tout pourtant c'est une platine neuve.. je suis désemparé je ne comprend pas ce qu'il ce passe . ( j'ai déjà desinstallé et reinstallé le logiciel et rien ne ce passe c'est la meme chose) .....

Posted Thu 31 Mar 22 @ 8:07 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Check VirtualDJ->Settings->OPTIONS for faderStart setting. Should be set to No if you dont want the Track to start playing when Volume fader is moving up

By CUE, you mean the PFL buttons on the mixer of your controller, or the CUE buttons next to the PLAY ones ?
Can you give some example of what you do and expect to be performed by is not ?

Posted Thu 31 Mar 22 @ 8:53 pm
Hello Dj Dad , yes its tbuttons next to the PLAY , he didn't work .. i will trying your solution

Posted Thu 31 Mar 22 @ 9:16 pm
everything is out of order.. I can't scratch anymore, my right CUE button no longer works. why do i have this problem? I pay virtual dj for about 7 years every month I've never had this kind of problem ... what's going on? I would like someone to explain to me why all of a sudden my equipment is out of order with your software that I pay 20 euros per month .. And what can I do to remedy it?

Posted Thu 31 Mar 22 @ 9:29 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
you dont explain in detail what you re experiencing, so can't be accurate with my replies.

CUE button :
Is it only the one on the Right Deck ?
When Track is paused and you press CUE, what happens ? You should get a temporary Cue at the current position with a white triangle marker on the waveform.

"Cant scratch"
Jogwheel moves the Track back and forward , only if it's paused and not when playing ? If so, perhaps you have disabled the Vinyl mode ?

BTW, nothing is changed in recent VirtualDJ updates that could affect all the above. Most likely you messed up a few settings when attempting to fix something.
You could delete the settings.xml from /Documents/VirtualDJ folder and start VirtualDJ with the default settings.

Posted Thu 31 Mar 22 @ 9:38 pm
I'm going to give up for tonight, I'm going to rest, the day was big, thank you for your answers MrDad.

Posted Thu 31 Mar 22 @ 9:55 pm