Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Pioneer DJM-S11 - Factory Map possible Bugs
Hello,

I recently bought an DJM-S11 and I found these possible bugs. I could solve a couple of them doing a Custom Mapping but not all.

Display: Loop don’t reflects the actual value until you press AUTO LOOP, otherwise you don't know the current value other than looking at the pc screen

Display: If you don’t have any color selected as default for cues, in the screen don’t show any cue point/arrow, so you are forced to choose a color for the cues, in the Rane 72 the “nonColoredPoi” shows a white arrow like in the VDJ screen when you have selected “No Color”

LED_USER4_PARAM+ & LED_USER4_PARAM+ in transport mode/pad don’t lit up when is pressed (Fine & Fast Pitch)

LED SHIFT PITCH PLAY PAD1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ,7 & 8 are empty (don’ work properly) when you press SHIFT you don't see what CUE POINT is selected, I put the value manually and it works fine

SONGPOS is empty and don’t work, I put the value manually and it works fine

When you are in PAD_MODE_5, 6, 7 & 8 the PAD’s don’t reflects the actual color value of the current pads selected.
It seems that when you are on these PAD_MODE’s, it shows the color of the current “dblclick 1, 2, 3 , 4” pads and when you press SHIFT it shows the color of the current pads of “page 1 2 3 4”.

Thanks
Best
A.

Posted Tue 29 Mar 22 @ 11:04 pm