Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: XDJ XZ
Hey guys, I just got a new XDJ XZ and its fully updated to the new firmware and every time I use VDJ the hardware crashes, IE no user inputs work at all the screen freezes, and the only way to get control back is a reset of the controllers, the unit dose not not do it with the other software, (Serato) I don't like using it but I need to fix it, I love VDJ, and hope there's a fix, the issue seems to be random I can not replicate it it seems to happen randomly. never dose it on the same song just randomly freezes. im using a Mac OS, Big Sur m1 chip, 8g ram. Latest version of VDJ. Please Help Pioneer says its not the unit it seems to be running fine according to the system check. anyone else having this issue?

Posted Wed 02 Feb 22 @ 3:17 am
[quote=VIDEOMAN]Hey guys, I just got a new XDJ XZ and its fully updated to the new firmware and every time I use VDJ the hardware crashes, IE no user inputs work at all the screen freezes, and the only way to get control back is a reset of the controllers, the unit dose not not do it with the other software, (Serato) I don't like using it but I need to fix it, I love VDJ, and hope there's a fix, the issue seems to be random I can not replicate it it seems to happen randomly. never dose it on the same song just randomly freezes. im using a Mac OS, Big Sur m1 chip, 8g ram. Latest version of VDJ. Please Help Pioneer says its not the unit it seems to be running fine according to the system check. anyone else having this issue?

Posted Wed 02 Feb 22 @ 3:19 am
have you tried an alternate USB cable?

Posted Wed 02 Feb 22 @ 2:27 pm