Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Problems with Offline Cache in VDJ 2021 (& VDJ8)
shahidHome userMember since 2016
Hi,

I'm having a few problems since updating to Virtual DJ 2021 from VDJ 8 to do with the offline Cache.
I'm subscribed to idjpool (unlimited content) and have songs downloaded to the cache. In VDJ2021 if I have a playlist running using automix and theres a song from the cache in it that is either no longer available or the drm has expired, in VDJ 8 it would just play the next song. Now in VDJ2021 it will just repeat the song just played again instead of just moving to the next available track in the playlist! This is a nightmare for DJ'ing when you don't know if the track in the cache is available or not.

This brings me to the next problem (which is also in VDJ8), I'm pretty sure there used to be some way of knowing if a track has downloaded to the cache ok and is available. I think the little song icon (the one that will have a red line thru it for tracks already played) would also have a line thru it of a different colour to indicate a problem. (I'm going from pre lockdown memory but I think that was it).

Either way I currently in VDJ8 (I'm resorting to using this version because of the track repeat problem above) how do we know if there is a problem with a track in the offline cache? I cant currently find anyway of knowing.

Posted Sat 18 Sep 21 @ 6:30 pm