Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: stems not precomputing properly
it updated just now, and now precomputing stems is messed up. if it's playing a track that was already precomputed it works fine. but if you play a track not allready precomputed, it acts like it's working, but then each stem appears to be the entire track unflitered.

Posted Thu 19 Aug 21 @ 7:37 am
Are you using a MAC ? And if yes, which MAC OS version does your MAC has ? And which VirtualDJ build do you currently run ?

Posted Thu 19 Aug 21 @ 7:43 am
no, PC. it was the latest build, but i'm just trying to install an older version as i'm typing

Posted Thu 19 Aug 21 @ 7:46 am
going back a version it works normally again. but it keeps asking me if i wanted to update

Posted Thu 19 Aug 21 @ 8:11 am
I updated today as well (on Windows 10 here) and I was no longer able to isolate vocals or turn songs into instrumentals anymore for some reason. Hopefully this is a temporary bug that will be fixed soon.

Posted Thu 19 Aug 21 @ 10:47 am
HaruYasumi wrote :
it updated just now, and now precomputing stems is messed up. if it's playing a track that was already precomputed it works fine. but if you play a track not allready precomputed, it acts like it's working, but then each stem appears to be the entire track unflitered.

I'm having the same problem and I just recently updated cmon guys get it together and get it right, this is costing me.

Posted Thu 19 Aug 21 @ 10:51 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
What is mathEngine set to?

Posted Thu 19 Aug 21 @ 11:01 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
I too have noticed it too, engine CPU , priority automatic.
i5 4th gen.

Posted Thu 19 Aug 21 @ 11:08 am
HaruYasumi wrote :

I'm having the same problem and I just recently updated cmon guys get it together and get it right, this is costing me.
The Dr. of Oldies wrote :
HaruYasumi wrote :

Nope it's in the update, I just reinstalled version b6042 and it works great again.

Posted Thu 19 Aug 21 @ 11:12 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Please check again with build 6608

Posted Thu 19 Aug 21 @ 3:20 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
that fixed it here.

Posted Thu 19 Aug 21 @ 3:31 pm
it looks like they made another update now, which works.

Posted Thu 19 Aug 21 @ 4:39 pm
TVD UKPRO InfinityMember since 2007
last few updates have had issues, one pulled after release now this today. At the point where I won't be updating any gig machine for a few weeks after updates to be sure.

Posted Thu 19 Aug 21 @ 4:45 pm