Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Tracks Disappear From Browser Window
I am using Windows 10 and have noticed a problem that baffles me. In the browser area when I select local music and then desktop and select a folder they all appear in the browser area. With the browser set to display A-Z I go to the bottom file. I load it on a deck. When it is finished a red line goes through the icon to tell me it has played. I then select the next file above it drag it to a deck and it plays. Upon completion the last file and the next to last file disappear from the browser. The browser says there are fifty files but only 48 appear. If I change the sort from A-Z to Z-A file 50 and 49 appear again with the red line through the icon. When I change the sort back to A_Z they disappear again. I exit VDJ and reopen and all is fine. File 49 and 50 will disappear if I select file 1 and file two from the folder.

I tried different folders some with 10 files some wit 226 files and this does not happen to them. So I am thinking it is something with the folder but I have no idea what it could be. Does anyone have an idea what is going on here?

Posted Mon 16 Aug 21 @ 9:26 pm
Fixed with latest early version update. Thanks!

Posted Wed 18 Aug 21 @ 10:14 pm