Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: New Virtual DJ has fingers into my Facebook?
MrtimPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Updated virtual on my back up laptop and I get this? It caused a complete cascade of required password changes in Google and Facebook and now I’m completely restricted in both platforms. I’ve had a virtual DJ infinity license for over 10 years without issue and now my life is completely thrown up in the air at an event! This is not cool

I would post this on the virtual DJ forms and Facebook but I have been restricted from posting anything in a forum until December after the suspicious activity caused by virtual getting into my feed. What application could virtual possibly have installed on my Facebook account?

Posted Sat 19 Jun 21 @ 12:11 pm
VirtualDJ has zero nix nada way of changing password on Facebook, Google etc..
So cause of that is for sure not VirtualDJ ;-)

Maybe read the message from Facebook. Perhaps it says something relating to broadcasting and restrictions to that only? That is the only thing that can make sense, and VDJ can do (broadcast to social media)

Posted Sat 19 Jun 21 @ 6:12 pm
One of my IT friends posted earlier today saying FB had restrictions on his account out of nowhere. One device worked normally and another was blocked. Seems to be a fault at FB and as Rune says would be nothing to do with VDJ.

Posted Sat 19 Jun 21 @ 6:30 pm