Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: IDJ Pool Not Searching
lray801PRO SubscriberMember since 2015
Hey all,

When I do a search in IDJ, it comes up with no results, regardless of the search. DRM refresh worked fine, other searches work fine. Anyone aware of a server outage or something...? I've been using VDJ for years, so I understand how the search function works.

Thanks!

Posted Fri 11 Jun 21 @ 4:10 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Just tested, works fine here.

Posted Fri 11 Jun 21 @ 6:16 pm
Idjpool stuck on downloading message with no search results..any advice to fix??

Posted Sat 22 Oct 22 @ 11:16 pm
redfoxePRO InfinityMember since 2012
I'm having the same issue.

Posted Sun 23 Oct 22 @ 1:20 pm
Same issue and have a gig at 1...thanks

Posted Sun 23 Oct 22 @ 1:24 pm
redfoxePRO InfinityMember since 2012
How long until we receive support for this issue?

Posted Sun 23 Oct 22 @ 3:07 pm
redfoxe wrote :
How long until we receive support for this issue?

I doubt iDJPool will have people available on a Sunday

Posted Sun 23 Oct 22 @ 4:43 pm
So glad I found this posting!!!! I though it was a setting that was wrong or my internet malfunctioning? I have 2 gigs at the end of this week. I am so frustrated cause I am only off during the weekends and wanted to take this time to download new music. We all pay a premium every month to be able to download new content. When you provide this service you should have technicians and workers on the weekend to respond to these outages. Most of these events happen on the weekend and to have an outage with no response team to answers your customer issues is unacceptable! I do not relay on my DJ jobs for income, I have a full time job and this is just something I do for extra income. I do not want to spend hundreds of dollars downloading music, this is why I pay for the premium service. I hope they get this fixed soon!

Posted Sun 23 Oct 22 @ 6:00 pm
It looks like iDJPool (the pro audio option) and VJ'Pro (the pro video option) are available again
I just tested it, and they work ok on my setup

Posted Mon 24 Oct 22 @ 2:20 am
jbyrd3PRO SubscriberMember since 2013
I had the same issue last weekend it was not working at all, just said "Downloading". I tried it this morning 10/29/22. It is working fully for me, no issues

Posted Sat 29 Oct 22 @ 1:34 pm