Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: @Jim

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Your Silver skin is my number one choice !!!!

I was wondering if you could modify it a little so that the File/playlist/effects/settings,etc buttons are fixed ... Includes 1/4, 1/2 and 64 beat loops.

if that could be done ... it'd be great !!

much thanks to the skin master !!

Posted Mon 10 Nov 03 @ 4:34 am
Hi Trip:

Thanks for the comments.

With the new panel-feature in v1.07 I will have no problems performing the changes on the Silver-skin as you ask.

But I'm afraid I don't have much time on my hands. I'm pretty busy with classes, papers and other school-projects this upcoming month. But knowing myself, I will probably set aside some time during the weekends, just to get it done. :)

- Jim

Posted Wed 12 Nov 03 @ 3:55 am
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Hello Jim

I still don't have any code source for the new skin features, could you send me short code examples. I have some ideas but I need some help to complete the site informations.

Please

FRUiT94

Posted Wed 12 Nov 03 @ 4:12 am
I'm afraid I don't have the source code either. So I can't give you an example. Silly me... I presumed that they had updated the developers-section already.

But I'm sure it will be updated soon. Like in the next 24 hours or so :).... Right Team!?!

- Jim

Posted Wed 12 Nov 03 @ 4:47 am
I discovered the loop_length feature and already added it in my skin, and also playnloop, but for the pannels it's a bit harder than a simple button.

Hope you're right, dear!

FRUiT94

Posted Wed 12 Nov 03 @ 5:00 am
Here is an example of "loop_length"

button action="loop_length" value="+512" rightclick="-512" dblclick="0" chan="1">
size width="14" height="20"/>
pos x="81" y="267"/>
down x="80" y="266"/>
/button>

Or you can make two buttons as well, but mine has two "directions".

Dear Jim

I still have no succes in "pannel" programming, if you have some ideas later, please help me.

FRUiT94

Posted Wed 12 Nov 03 @ 6:04 pm
Fruit:

great job with the loop_length-feature... Thanks team.. That will come in handy.

Regarding the panel-feature... I don't have time to work on it until this weekend.

- Jim

Posted Wed 12 Nov 03 @ 10:18 pm
GwennPRO InfinityMember since 2003
This evening, I will continue to test pannels. For the moment, I can show a pannel but not hide it. As soon as I have an example I will give you a link to see how it works.

Gwenn

Posted Thu 13 Nov 03 @ 3:25 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)