Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Crashing on djm900nxs2
vdjsoulPRO InfinityMember since 2016
Virtual Dj is crashing on djm900nxs2 even when all the settings were correct. Crashed several times on two different mixers from different sound vendors. It's not crashing on my DJM250mk2 nor did it crash on a xdj-xz. What to do?
Used djm900nxs2 asio drivers and also have an infinity paid license

Posted Sat 13 Feb 21 @ 8:17 am
Also does not crash when using rekordbox on the same mixer and laptop. If there was a driver issue then rekordbox also should be crashing right?

Posted Sat 13 Feb 21 @ 8:19 am
Well it just happened yesterday to record a 2,5 hours long mix with DJM900NXS2 and I had no issues at all.
Have you gone under the procedure to tweak your system ?
Did you had any other things going on?
Did it crash by doing something specific ?

Posted Sat 13 Feb 21 @ 7:11 pm
Nothing specific. Just one track playing and suddenly it freezes. Audio doesn't drop but it becomes un usable. Happened with djm900nxs2 and djm900nxs. But with the same mixers, drivers and laptop rekordbox 5 does not have any issue.

Posted Mon 15 Feb 21 @ 7:47 pm
System is tweaked. Been using virtual for 18 months with the same settings and laptop and no issues until now. Also math engine is disabled.

Posted Mon 15 Feb 21 @ 7:51 pm
This has been happening to me again. I even reformated the OS drive, freshly installed virtual yet it happened again. After crashing even rekordbox cannot connect to the djm or cdjs. I have to restart the laptop and then rekordbox connects in a jiffy. I don't get it rekordbox works flawlessly then what's the problem with virtual? I didn't get a crash feedback this time.

Posted Sat 14 Aug 21 @ 6:01 am
I have raised multiple tickets attaching the windows event viewer crash reports of virtual dj application but haven't heard from anyone yet.

Posted Sun 15 Aug 21 @ 7:57 am
PhantomDeejay wrote :
Well it just happened yesterday to record a 2,5 hours long mix with DJM900NXS2 and I had no issues at all.
Have you gone under the procedure to tweak your system ?
Did you had any other things going on?
Did it crash by doing something specific ?

Please check my tickets raised, i have also attached Windows event viewer crash reports of virtual dj application

Posted Sun 15 Aug 21 @ 7:59 am
there was again a crash this time. on 9th oct, i even mailed upon them and had kept the laptop connected to the internet just as the team wanted it, yet no help from them. Seriously frustrated with it

Posted Mon 11 Oct 21 @ 11:50 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
No virtualdj crashes seem to have been reported unfortunately

Posted Mon 11 Oct 21 @ 12:04 pm