Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: "Cancel" command for task to Precompute Stems for large batch of files?
How can I stop the Precompute Stems command in the midst of its scanning a large batch of files I chose? I chose too many and want to shut down software. In general, is there a "Cancel" option anywhere for commands that you change your mind on?

Posted Mon 08 Feb 21 @ 10:37 pm
Not currently but might come .. .

Although its nothing to worry about, it runs as background process and should not impact current playback and use

Posted Mon 08 Feb 21 @ 10:45 pm
NOOOO really no cancel that's a disappointment i have 20k songs + calculating right now and i wana refocus it on just ones to use today for the holiday season :C this is deff something that should be possible.

Posted Sat 24 Dec 22 @ 5:24 pm
Right click the Stems folder at the bottom of you folders, and chose "Pause preparing stems"

Or if you never want to resume preparing those stems, Open the stems folder and remove all or those tracks that you do not want to prepare stems for.

The Stems folder is the list of tracks to have stems created. Adding or removing tracks from this folder is great way to manage tracks that you wish to have stems saved for future use.

Once the are saved, the subfolder "Prepared" lists those tracks that have 2.0 Stems saved.

Posted Sat 24 Dec 22 @ 5:47 pm