Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Timecode Input Stopped working

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi Guys

I have an odd issue. My timecode input seems to have stopped working:. I'm using: Denon DS1 & Serato Timecode. It worked perfectly and suddenly stopped. I'm using a windows machine, i7 8th gen, 16gb RAM and NVME SSD. The outputs from the soundcard work fine i.e I can hear music but just no Timecode and vinyl control. I've triple checked my config in Virtual DJ and have also checked the hardware with Serato, works fine.

Any ideas? Please help :( I've just switched from Serato and after experiencing the amazing feature set in VDJ, I don't wanna go back.

Posted Fri 18 Dec 20 @ 6:06 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
a picture of your audio config usually helps

Posted Fri 18 Dec 20 @ 6:16 pm
locodog wrote :
a picture of your audio config usually helps

Thanks, I actually solved it. I was overlooking the config. Used ASIO in the Denon Soundcard and that did the trick!

Posted Fri 18 Dec 20 @ 6:18 pm
**solved**

DJSabz-SA wrote :
Hi Guys

I have an odd issue. My timecode input seems to have stopped working:. I'm using: Denon DS1 & Serato Timecode. It worked perfectly and suddenly stopped. I'm using a windows machine, i7 8th gen, 16gb RAM and NVME SSD. The outputs from the soundcard work fine i.e I can hear music but just no Timecode and vinyl control. I've triple checked my config in Virtual DJ and have also checked the hardware with Serato, works fine.

Any ideas? Please help :( I've just switched from Serato and after experiencing the amazing feature set in VDJ, I don't wanna go back.

Posted Fri 18 Dec 20 @ 6:18 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)