Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Virtual DJ 2021 not streaming to LIVE365
Ok so I am new to this, just starting a internet radio station. I can not seem to get VirtualDJ (PAID VERSION) to stream to LIVE365. When I start the broadcast LIVE365 says 'ON AIR' but nothing is playing. It says current song playing and that is EMPTY and then when you try to listen to the station using the Live365 APP it says 'something went wrong try again later' but ALL other stations play just fine. I have tested this with SEVERAL computers and other phones and I get the same issue as far as the listing part goes. is there some type of setting I am missing. Any help would be great.. Thank you..

Posted Tue 08 Dec 20 @ 12:24 pm
EverettGPRO SubscriberMember since 2016
I'm having the exact same issue. Hoping someone knows of a solution.

Posted Thu 17 Dec 20 @ 3:28 pm

Posted Thu 17 Dec 20 @ 7:03 pm
antwaneHome userMember since 2019
This happened to me with Radio DJ. I contacted support, and they did something on their end to correct it. I'm sure you're having the same issue. Let them know what's happening so they can make the appropriate adjustment. I was able to stream 10 minutes later.

Hope this helps!

Posted Sat 09 Jan 21 @ 11:17 pm

This is for Virtual DJ 8. I believe the issue is with Virtual DJ 2021. The standard setup that was mentioned is correct according to the Setup Info from Live365. In that same article it mentions that it will not work with Virtual DJ 7 giving the impression that protocol was changed so I assume the same has happened with VDJ 2021 from VDJ 8. Either way it is still not working as I too have the same problem with Virtual Dj 2021 not broadcasting to live365

Posted Thu 06 Jan 22 @ 6:54 pm