Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Virtual DJ creating Random POI points in tracks

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

ParraiPRO InfinityMember since 2014
Hi there...
I have a pioneer DDJ-SX controller that is creating POI points on tracks randomly and cueing itself back to these points, and looping randomly too...any ideas why this would be happening. I have latest version of Virtual DJ installed automatically everytime I login. Thanks.

Posted Sat 05 Dec 20 @ 3:18 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Not a chance VirtualDJ to create POIs on its own, especially doing loops etc. Most likely these POIs were manually created. Check POI Editor, remove Action POis, check all of them and see if that happens again.
If it does, then perhaps some custom action assigned to some Keyboard/skin/controller button could add/change your POIs.

Posted Sat 05 Dec 20 @ 10:56 pm
Faulty controller maybe. Cue pad flapping. Its easy to check: Go to the setup -> mapping and check the log window if any button will be pressed when it happens again.

Posted Sat 05 Dec 20 @ 11:33 pm
VDJ Monty wrote :
Faulty controller maybe. Cue pad flapping. Its easy to check: Go to the setup -> mapping and check the log window if any button will be pressed when it happens again.

Thank you for answering... Yes I think this may be the problem. Never had an issue with the DDJ-SX, so didnt think it was faulty... I'm looking into gettimg it fixed, if possible.

Posted Fri 18 Dec 20 @ 11:15 am
djdad wrote :
Not a chance VirtualDJ to create POIs on its own, especially doing loops etc. Most likely these POIs were manually created. Check POI Editor, remove Action POis, check all of them and see if that happens again.
If it does, then perhaps some custom action assigned to some Keyboard/skin/controller button could add/change your POIs.

No, I haven't created any POIs...I think the DDJ-SX is creating its' own loops randomly. Probably a faulty contact on the controller. Thanks for your help.

Posted Fri 18 Dec 20 @ 11:17 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)