Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Paying Outright For VDJ

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi, I was just wondering if i pay outright for VDJ, ie the Lifetime use of approx $300 each time there is an update to the software, would this be direct to my account too.
As I am currently a monthly subscriber and I know each time there is an update it happens each time automatically when I sign in and use the programme or when my subscription renews.
If i was to pay for the licence in full would i still get all the updates that you do, as if I was on the monthly subscription service ???

Can you please advise.

Thanks.

Posted Wed 28 Oct 20 @ 5:26 pm
Once you buy the infinity license..you wont pay again.

I've had mine since 2007 and I have never been asked to pay again. Even when i wasnt djing for a while..

Posted Wed 28 Oct 20 @ 5:28 pm
All updates are included in Pro infinity and subscription.

The only things on top are music/video/karaoke plans and the Android/iOS remote app.

Posted Wed 28 Oct 20 @ 6:09 pm
it's worth it..get it and see...

Posted Sat 31 Oct 20 @ 3:52 am
HeltinoPRO InfinityMember since 2020
pretty simple fo rme, I was not even close to get a subrscriber.
If you plan on a long run to use VDJ, what I did after leaving the whole competition and found now my home, it is just math.
Not even 1,5 years of subscribe and the Infinity is cheaper.

I will never understand guys that are subscribing for many years. If you use VDJ regular and constantly it is a no brainer to make the one time purchase.

Posted Sun 01 Nov 20 @ 1:33 am
ourtunes wrote :
Hi, I was just wondering each time there is an update to the software, would this be direct to my account too.
If i was to pay for the licence in full would i still get all the updates that you do, as if I was on the monthly subscription service ???

Sure would ;-) Would get all updates same way

Posted Sun 01 Nov 20 @ 12:31 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)