Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Headphones

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hey all, quick Question for a gig Sunday. I have recently downloaded virtual DJ and am using the DJControl Compact by Hercules. Now I am using an external sound card (Focusrite Scarlett 2i2) and attached is just my computer via USB and my headphones I have connected to my Focusrite. The Hercules Controller is also connected via USB to my computer. Now in Virtual DJ it recognizes my Focusrite but says I need the Full Version to use my soundcard. But still recognizes it and works with it. Now when I try to use the Headphones it doesnt work as in When i play something on the left disc I cannot hear it unless it is playing out of the speakers but I want to use it to when I am playing something on the Right disc out to the people I can only hear lets say the Left to mix it in. Ive tries a few different configs but not much has worked. Any ideas? Also on Windows 10.

Posted Thu 08 Oct 20 @ 10:49 pm
jacobPRO InfinityMember since 2020
Do you have the correct drivers installed to use VDJ with your mixer. I run a Denon MC7000. If I don't have the ASIO driver installed it won't work properly.

Posted Tue 13 Oct 20 @ 5:32 pm
You may need to buy a licence before it will work properly and also you are reminded the if you are a home user you are not permitted to gig using VDJ read the EULA as I read your thead you may have answered your own question about using the sound card needed a pro licence and as for the controller I would'nt even think about gigging with that but each to there own

Posted Tue 13 Oct 20 @ 7:33 pm
You are also not allowed to use Virtual Dj for a gig.
And the controller only works for 10 minutes.

Posted Wed 14 Oct 20 @ 9:11 am

Posted Wed 14 Oct 20 @ 9:55 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)