Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Changing the fader to an innofader on my numark ns6ll

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Can someone help me I am changing the fader on the numark ns6ll but when I put the innofader on . the fader does not close all the way on the left and right side I tried everything I tried to adjust the innofader with the adjust button that it has on it I tried it on the software putting it on scratch and nothing.what am I doing wrong ??

Posted Fri 07 Aug 20 @ 5:32 pm
The fader does not close all the way to the left and right you still hear the music I should have said that in the first text sorry

Posted Fri 07 Aug 20 @ 5:52 pm
Can anyone help me with this issue please

Posted Fri 07 Aug 20 @ 11:46 pm
Surely it's something you should be asking Innofader? It's not a VDJ issue.

Posted Sat 08 Aug 20 @ 7:15 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Depending on the Innofader model, there should be a way to adjust the Cut edges of the fader. With NS6II being a pure MIDI controller and not a hardware mixer, the mixing is done from VDJ, which expects a fader sending 0x00 and 0x7F at the 2 edges. Not sure how the Innofader works, but if by adjusting Cut edges far from ending positions, results a fader that doesnt send the same ending MIDI messages, you will end up with bleeding.

This is from Pro 2 version, perhaps yours may have similar adjustments, consult innofader website

So try to set Cut edges to 0.0 on your Innofader and then create your own Scratch crossfader curve in VirtualDJ if the default is not good enough for you.
https://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/Crossfader%20Curve.html

PS. When using an Innofader on a device without hardware mixing (ie pure MIDI controller with Master & Headphones Audio setup) will not get advantage of all of its features, probably only the tension is useful in this case.

Posted Sat 08 Aug 20 @ 7:55 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)