Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: XDJ-Aero not connecting to newest Virtual DJ
Hey all. I have a Pioneer XDJ-Aero that i am trying to connect to the newest Virtual dj (updated etc). I connect it to the pc it finds the dirver it installs it then i press use soundcard but nothing happens. when i choose either xdj aero wasapi or asio drivers (they are both there on virtual dj settings) still nothing. the controller is showing press selector to connect. i do that but nothing changes.

anyone got any idea on how to fix this???

thanks in advance

best regards

Posted Tue 26 May 20 @ 4:49 pm
nevermind.sorted it.thankss :)

Posted Tue 26 May 20 @ 5:08 pm
Tell us what the issue was, as others may find the information useful.

Posted Tue 26 May 20 @ 5:15 pm
I had to get my desktop fixed due to some dumb update and now I am not able to use my mixer. The MASTER volume doesn't play or record, but the cue vol. works fine. Anybody able to help? And I've been with VirtualDJ longer then just this year as you might see. But again with having to get computer fixed, lost a lot of things.

Posted Tue 18 Oct 22 @ 5:41 am
DJJSalinas95 wrote :
I had to get my desktop fixed due to some dumb update and now I am not able to use my mixer. The MASTER volume doesn't play or record, but the cue vol. works fine. Anybody able to help? And I've been with VirtualDJ longer then just this year as you might see. But again with having to get computer fixed, lost a lot of things.

You need you old login with you license, and use that to login to VDJ, to use it with a controller
So that may be part of the problem
A free/home login like you are using to post here won't work for more than 10 min (test period)

Posted Tue 18 Oct 22 @ 7:24 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Post a screenshot with your VDJ audio Setup here.
It appears from your Account that you have added Timecode Inputs there ??
The USB Audio interface of the XDJ-Aero doesn't have any inputs at all, so it should be only Master & Headphones

Posted Tue 18 Oct 22 @ 5:20 pm