Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: DJ My-Keeeeee

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hey guys wasp?My name is Mike... First of thanks for all the cool products and support over the years. I started way back with Cakewalk, . Right now I.m rocking VDJ 7 Broadcast an version 8, But absolutely love the feel an ease of. I don't get out much an I may even be the last to discover this feature. Who knows. I'm old school (BD 4/22/1963)
My question is... In Broadcast version there is a a "Switch" knob to the left of the in/out buttons. Can we get that back PLEASE????? OK peep game,...first put the track into a 2 beat loop. Then If your click your mouse over the switch knob and capture it l(like you would to shift). But then spun it back and forth backwards n forward about a 1/4 to 1/2 turns and full spin rotations mixed in til you hear a pattern or a new beat. With That Knob. It will cause the deck to skip back an forth basically like scratching but no scratch result. it's like a stutter if you can hold it. Or a like a loop with a beat jump. or moving forward in short increments an freezing the track briefly it sounds too cool. I love doin that put both tracks in a 2 beat loop and go back an forth between them., Don't laugh but I have built jigs.for my mouse... It looked one of the blockers you held to hit an stop the puck from the air hockey game. A handle sticking up connected to the mouse and then enclosed in a wooden ring... OOOOOh my GOD it's sooo cool !! It reminds me of the knobs my dad has on his steering wheel right at 10 oClock .. their not legal now .... but I. digress.
Consider the knob or a similar solution.for us "non- scratchin. manually spinnin. beat jumping loop makers from back in the day.
Hey thanks again guys VDJ is awesome .

Thanks.. Stay Safe Everybody
Mykee
DJ My-Keeeeee eee Eee

Posted Wed 29 Apr 20 @ 11:29 pm

Posted Thu 30 Apr 20 @ 4:51 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)