Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Broadcast Live Not Working

Posted Thu 09 Apr 20 @ 2:23 pm
Signed into wrong account, this is the correct one.

Posted Thu 09 Apr 20 @ 2:24 pm
Correct account, got it right 3rd time! lol

Posted Thu 09 Apr 20 @ 2:26 pm
Also noticed when I try to connect from a different device to listen to the stream its still saying "broadcasting to 0 clients".

Posted Thu 09 Apr 20 @ 2:59 pm
Also while I was looking under the "radio server" tab it says at the bottom "VirtualDJ PRO licence is needed". I've already bought a licence, why would it ask for another?

Posted Thu 09 Apr 20 @ 3:33 pm

Posted Thu 09 Apr 20 @ 3:57 pm

Posted Thu 09 Apr 20 @ 4:52 pm
Logan06Home userMember since 2018
hi I can't seem to get virtual djay to connect to Facebook I put the url and stream key and it loads on but keeps saying this live video is interrupted the nsays waiting for live video Please help

Posted Sat 10 Oct 20 @ 3:26 pm
Logan06 wrote :
hi I can't seem to get virtual djay to connect to Facebook I put the url and stream key and it loads on but keeps saying this live video is interrupted the nsays waiting for live video Please help

Perhaps you blocked in firewall or something?

Posted Wed 14 Oct 20 @ 10:36 am
The "Broadcast Live" feature in VirtualDJ DOES NOT WORK. It is INCREDIBLY frustrating that Virtual DJ offers NO technical support or information as to how to get it to work. What is the purpose of a forum if we never receive a response or answer? As long as we keep paying for our monthly licensing subscriptions though right? If you truly want to be the big dog on the block, and surpass Serato, fix what's broken.

Posted Fri 17 Dec 21 @ 3:14 am
shango808 wrote :
The "Broadcast Live" feature in VirtualDJ DOES NOT WORK. It is INCREDIBLY frustrating that Virtual DJ offers NO technical support or information as to how to get it to work. What is the purpose of a forum if we never receive a response or answer? As long as we keep paying for our monthly licensing subscriptions though right? If you truly want to be the big dog on the block, and surpass Serato, fix what's broken.

Most people tend to skip this step. -> https://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/open%20port%20for%20direct%20broadcast.html <- It will be different for everyone (depending on their network hardware) so almost impossible to give written instructions on how to accomplish this for everyone.

Posted Fri 17 Dec 21 @ 1:29 pm