Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Disagree conditions

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I subscribed the service of 1 month last 7/09/2019. The service that i subscribed was only for 1 month.

Now Virtual DJ have renewed my subscription for this month without having my authorized for the operation. I don't need this month. In the coming months I will need it again and would hire it again for periods of one month.

They have passed the payment and I will not made use of service. I DISAGREE.

Please someone can clarify this matter to me?

Posted Wed 23 Oct 19 @ 10:52 pm
PhilWPRO InfinityMember since 2011
I don’t think anyone in the forums will be able to help you. You should contact support.

Posted Wed 23 Oct 19 @ 11:46 pm
You will have had an email warning you that a charge on your account was coming and will have given you time to cancel the payment.

But you will have to contact support to take the matter further,

https://www.virtualdj.com/contact/step2.html

Posted Wed 23 Oct 19 @ 11:54 pm
If you only wanted it for a month, you should have cancelled it as soon as you knew they'd taken the first payment.

If you don't cancel, the service carries on - that's a perfectly standard way for a subscription to work.

Posted Thu 24 Oct 19 @ 4:34 pm
DJ FORMATPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
Subscription it’s just that. It’s the same with any subscription service it auto renews . If you don’t cancel it . When you signed up for this it would’ve told you this . Otherwise it would not be a subscription .

Posted Fri 25 Oct 19 @ 10:08 am
Sometimes it is good to read the messages and mails you get from the beginning to the end.

Posted Tue 29 Oct 19 @ 11:46 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)